Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Use: You may only use the App in accordance with these Terms. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved by us.
2. Responsibility: You will be responsible for all activity that occurs as a result of your use of the App. We disclaim any and all liability (including for negligence) for the content, opinions, statements or other information posted to, or use of, the Website by its users.
3. Provision of information: When you register to use the App, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the App (“Login Information”), and to maintain and promptly update your Login Information in order to ensure that it remains true, accurate, current and complete.
4. Community policy: You must be courteous and respectful of others’ opinions, and you must not post unwelcome, aggressive, suggestive or otherwise inappropriate remarks directed at another member of the App. Read our full policy.
5. No spam or multiple accounts: You must not use the App or encourage others to use the App to create multiple accounts, deceive or mislead other users, disrupt discussions, game the App’s mechanics, alter consensus, post spam or otherwise violate our community policy.
6. No malicious use: You agree to access the App through the interface we provide. You must not use the App for any malicious means, or abuse, harass, threaten, intimidate or impersonate any other user of the Website. You must not request or attempt to solicit personal or identifying information from another member of the App.
7. No illegal use: You must not use the App for any unlawful purpose, or post any information that is in breach of any confidentiality obligation, copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any person.
8. Conduct: You must not use the App to promote, engage in or incite hate, violence or intolerance based on race, age, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation.
9. Removal of content: We reserve the right to remove any content posted to the App which we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be offensive, objectionable, unlawful or otherwise in breach of these Terms.
10. non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, distribute and display (including for commercial purposes) on the App and in other media any content or material that you post on the App, and any name(s) and/or avatar under which you post such content. Other than this right, we claim no intellectual property rights in relation to the information or content that you upload onto the App. Any content you post to the App should be original, and not infringe anyone else’s intellectual property rights. You warrant that you own or are authorised to use and publish any content that you post.
11. Indemnity: You indemnify, and will keep indemnified, us against all forms of liability, actions, proceedings, demands, costs, charges and expenses which we may howsoever incur or be subject to or suffer as a result of the use by you of the App.
12. Amendments: We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time, including by changing the amount of any Fees payable for any of our services, and may also add new features that will be subject to these Terms. If these changes are material we will communicate the changes to users, and by continuing to use the App, you will be taken to have agreed to the changes.
13. Use of our logo: Subject to these Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive limited licence to use our Misk logo when linking to the Website. Please send us an email if you wish to use our logo at email@example.com. You must comply with any instructions that we may give you from time to time about your use of our logo. You must not alter our logo in any way; use our logo in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with us; use our logo in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the average person; or use our logo to, or in connection with, content that disparages us or damages our reputation.
15. Termination or suspension of accounts: If you do not abide by these Terms, we may terminate or suspend your account.
16. Technical support and malfunctions: We will try to promptly address (during normal business hours) all technical issues that arise on the App. However, we will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of any partial or total breakdown of the App or any technical malfunctions.
17. Governing law and jurisdiction: All users of the App agree that the laws of European Union shall govern and apply to these Terms and each user’s use of the App, and all users submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the European Union courts for any matter or dispute arising in relation to these Terms.
This policy was last updated in May 2018 and is effective from 25 May 2018.